Home » Specialties » Rehabilitation

YOUR RECOVERY JOURNEY
TOWARD HEALTH & HOPE

What Is
Addiction?

Addiction is a disorder which causes malfunction of the brain’s reward circuits. According to NIDA, up to 60% of addiction sufferers inherit the disorder genetically, while the remaining 40% may have damaged their reward system by overusing it. Consequently, people with this disorder seek to reinforce their blunted reward feelings by seeking out substances or processes which will increase pleasurable/rewarding feelings. Once this happens, there will be knock on effects or chemical cascades to other parts of the brain affecting functions like judgment and impulse control. This is why ‘addicts’ or alcoholics cannot control their using. Addiction is a chronic condition (American Society of Addiction Medicine, 2011) which means that it lingers, and symptoms will return if it is not treated.

Recovery
Process

The recovery process is more successful when the program is tailored to meet the specific needs of the client. For this reason, Xseer offers different destinations, different programs and durations, taking each clients specific needs into consideration.

MAIN RECOVERY TREATMENTS

Alcohol Rehabilitation

Alcohol rehab centers allow you the private space and time that you need to withdraw from your addiction. All centers offer you a comprehensive detox program inclusive of nutritious meals, medications, therapy, rest & recreation. Group therapy & Individual therapy are offered to support you overcome your addiction.

Drug Rehabilitation

The drug rehab journey starts with a detox treatment for about a week, closely monitored by doctors and nurses. After detox, trained medical staff and counselors help the patients set goals for themselves. They are helped to develop personal coping strategies to prevent relapse into old patterns.

Behavioral Rehabilitation

Behavioral addictions include a variety of behaviors that are dysfunctional and have detrimental effects on various aspects of life, including mental or physical health, interpersonal relationships, and productivity at work or school.

LOOKING FOR HELP?

Let us know more about you, so we can guide you properly throughout your medical journey.

 Xseer:
Is a trusted digital Medical Travel hub that facilitates easy access to the world’s leading network of healthcare providers. The perfect blend of different treatments and affordable travel packages is what keeps Xseer a notch above the rest.
 Destinations:
UAE | Spain | Greece | Turkey | India | Malaysia | Thailand | Cyprus | South Korea | Croatia | Russia | Ukraine

Xseer Healthcare

Copyright   2018 Xseer Healthcare.
All rights reserved.

LOOKING FOR HELP?

Your health comes first!

Hassle free and have someone take care of all the process.

Make the right treatment choice based on professional input.

Contact us now and we will make it happen.

 Xseer:

Is a trusted digital Medical Travel hub that facilitates easy access to the world’s leading network of healthcare providers. The perfect blend of different treatments and affordable travel packages is what keeps Xseer a notch above the rest.

 Destinations:

UAE | Spain | Greece | Turkey | India | Malaysia | Thailand | Cyprus | South Korea | Croatia | Russia | Ukraine

Xseer Healthcare

Copyright   2018 Xseer Healthcare.
All rights reserved.
Thanks!









وفر مالك ووقتك
انضم إلى ألاف من العملاء السعداء
احصل على عرض أسعار مجاني
Thanks!









Save your money and time
Join 100s of happy customers
Get a personalised quote for free